Kohala Kai is an exclusive new residential development featuring seven exquisite, large acreage, custom oceanfront home sites. Situated on 63 pristine acres on the spectacular North Kohala Coast, these rarely available oceanfront properties offer a once-in-a-life opportunity for investors and for those who value great natural beauty, tranquility and spectacular oceaniews. These expansive lots, ranging from 5 acres to 28 acres, offer abundant space for a showcase island estate, solar arrays, gardens and all the amenities to fit your lifestyle. Extremely private with gated entry, the Kohala Kai community is a secure sanctuary for the perfect family retreat, and is located in close proximity (15 minutes) to the towns of Waimea and Hawi, and the acclaimed beaches, luxury resorts, spas, golf courses, shopping and dining along the Kona-Kohala Coast (aka the Gold Coast).
Lot 7 offers:
* 1,660 feet of ocean frontage w/ pebble beach
* easy ocean access.
* Over 5 separate building sites to choose from. All with sweeping ocean, coastal & mountain views.
* Spectacular year round Hawaiian sunsets.
* Swimming, snorkeling, diving, kayaking, fishing & hiking trails steps away.
* A short drive to Gold Coast white sand beaches, 7 golf Championship courses, shopping and fine dining.
* Protective Covenants and Design Guidelines
* Private entry.
* Ag-5a Zoning allows for subdivision potential.
Rare opportunity to own a prime oceanfront property with room for an expanded family compound and development potential.
Please call listing office for directions and private showing
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Properties for Sale in Nearby Counties
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.