Land for Sale in Hawaii
Find Farms, Ranches, Acreage, and Country Homes for Sale
There was two acres of sold land in Hawaii recorded last month through the Lands of America sales program. This reflects a decrease in sales activity over data from the previous period. The total value of this sold land and rural real estate was $303,890. Hawaii ranks among the country's smallest states in terms of size, covering an area of 10, 932 square miles (7 million acres). Of this area, 6, 423 square miles (58.8 percent) is land, while the remaining 4, 509 square miles (41.2 percent) is covered by water (defined as inland lakes, Great Lakes water, coastal waters or territorial waters). Lands of America research shows that 81 percent of land in Hawaii is privately owned. According to U.S. Census Bureau data, Hawaii had 7, 000 farms totaling 1 million acres and placing the state at number 44 in the country in terms of the number of farms in the state; the state ranks 43rd given the size of its farming acreage (Hawaii ranks 41st when factoring total agriculture acreage as a proportion of the entire state). Hawaii is one of the country's smallest states in terms of size, covering an area of 10,932 square miles (7 million acres). In total, 6,423 square miles (59 percent) covers land area, while the remaining 4,509 square miles is made up of water. Approximately 19 percent is considered public land such as national and state parks, national forestland or other federally protected land.
Land for sale including Commercial Property in Wailuku Hawaii
Unique opportunity to own Fee Simple property in Central Maui's newest commercial development. Kehalani Village Center lots are being sold as commercial condominiums. Remaining lot sizes range from 18,828 SF to 52,666 SF. CC&R's are in place to ensure quality development. VMX Zoning provides for a wide range of uses.
An excellent opportunity to acquire a fee simple lot with great traffic and exposure to Maui's visitors and residents alike. The lot is part of the Ma'alaea Triangle Subdivision which has parking in place with a reciprocal easement agreement in place.
$1,550,0001.23 acresHonoapiilani Highway, Wailuku, HI96793 - Maui County
Portion of property is improved with parking stalls and lighting which is shared by way of cross easements with Maui Ocean Center and Ma'alaea Harbor Village. 2 water meter installed. Lot is ready for development.